The programme is organised in a common core in the 1st semester. In the 2nd semester the student can choose one of 5 options available:
- Specialization in Business Analytics
- Specialization in Service Management
- Specialization in Management Control
- Specialization in International Management - NEW IN 2024/2025*
- Specialization in Human Resources Management - NEW IN 2024/2025*
*Program awaits A3ES accreditation, scheduled for June 2024
After starting the MSc programme, students will be asked to express their preference for the option they wish to take in the 2nd semester.
Students of the MSc in Management have been achieving placement in major national and international organisations, but also in small companies, typical of the northern Portugal industry.
This broad placement can now be enhanced by the various specialisations offered in the MSc
- Specialisation in Business Analytics promotes career opportunities for emerging functions of 'business analyst' or 'data scientist', which have been the subject of growing demand.
- Specialisation in Service Management promotes career opportunities in classical organisations providing services and in industrial companies with relevant service components.
- Specialisation in Management Control promotes career opportunities in prominent positions in the planning process, monitoring and strategy implementation (for example, controller or financial management).
- Specialisation in International Management promotes career opportunities in multinational organisations or with a relevant presence in the area of trade and international projects.
- Specialisation in Human Resources Management promotes career opportunities in prominent positions in managing people and employees, training, and human resources development, among others.