A transformational leadership program with the mission of developing leaders who intend to positively impact society, improving the quality of management in Portuguese and international companies. Transform your career. Expand your horizons. Decide on a learning experience capable of transforming and changing your life. Find your best career path.
The Executive MBA combines a body of excellent national and international professors with the opportunity for strong interaction with companies within the scope of the Executive MBA Business Club, which will reinforce your learning and leadership capacity. In this programme, you will be able to work on real projects from different organisations, such as technological start-ups, SMEs and large Business Groups.
The Executive MBA at Católica Porto Business School offers you this learning experience based on a personalised relationship with Professors and the entire executive team, but above all, through the tutorial support that you can enjoy throughout the entire program.
The soft-skills program will allow you to develop an individual career plan, receive development feedback and reinforce your behavioural skills. And because we want the MBA also to be a source of joy and well-being, we will challenge you to participate in several teambuilding activities. Moments of personal development and fun are absolutely critical for those who understand that the role of a manager is not limited to technical skills. Invest in yourself.
Choose the Executive MBA at Católica Porto Business School.
- Allow understanding of the three vectors that put the company's problems into perspective: efficiency, risk management, and innovation;
- Allow knowledge of the challenges of managing companies at different stages of their life cycle: in a start-up, in companies in the growth phase – scale-up and in mature and complex companies;
- Promote strategic thinking from the perspective of the dominant value creation paradigm;
- Stimulate understanding of the role of innovation in companies as a response to changes in context;
- Provide participants with “management skills”, in an orderly space – i.e., teaching model – for sharing experiences and business initiatives;
- Prepare for a more effective performance of leadership roles;
- Promote the development of transversal skills and encourage lifelong learning;
- Promote professional and social relationships between former students of ESADE and Católica Porto Business School, and within the scope of the Executive MBA Business Club.
Because "know-how", "know-people", and "know-business" oblige to the (re) sustained knowledge of values and competencies, which is rarely implemented in executive education courses, we offer a demanding and selected training program at these levels, which we consider a distinctive experience.
We want our future graduates to be in business as in life: with CREATIVITY, VERTICALITY, ETHICS and HUMANITY.
Assessment: our Triple Crown Accreditation
The quality of teaching and learning at Católica Porto Business School, and of the business school’s other core activities, is recognised by the three most relevant international accreditation agencies in management and economics:
Executive MBA in QS Executive MBA Ranking 2023
Our Executive MBA is one of three executive MBAs distinguished in Portugal by the QS Executive MBA Ranking 2023. It has a particularly positive and prominent note in some of the indicators used for its overall evaluation, namely the increase in the average salary of its participants verified after the completion of the programme and the management experience and diversity of its participants.
This programme is taught in Portuguese, English and Spanish.