THE MSC IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE OPEN TO NEW ADMISSIONS IN 2024/2025
By choosing the MSc in Human Resource Management (HRM), you access to benefits resulting from the confluence of essential factors:
- A programme that articulates solid academic knowledge, consolidated in practical experiences supported by a tutorial system in a “learning by doing” educational approach in an on-the-job context (materialised in an annual internship in companies with benchmarking practices);
- A multidisciplinary approach to HRM enabled by the co-habitation in the same campus of University academic units with solid experience in teaching, research and intervention in the reference disciplines areas of HRM (Management, Psychology, Economics and Law);
- A dynamic approach of the school to the business world (through deep knowledge of the labour market and the involvement in joint actions in partnership with the ground protagonists) that ensures the learning process of critical skills to be HRM professional, developed through individualised support in the appropriation and practical implementation of specific knowledge of this area.
Participation in the Master of HRM enhances employability as a Human Resources specialist. Access to this profession is sustained by the:
- Promotion of employability due to the notoriety of the Católica brand;
- Quality of the MSc training programme to enable participants to intervene and investigate at all operational levels of HRM;
- Insertion in the companies’ networks; the community of actors and technical managers of HRM; and the Católica Alumni;
- Systematic preparation of students to face processes of inclusion and progression in increasingly demanding working environments.